All images and information contained in this website are a guide to the displayed products. Users should check with Dans Plants for updates prior to purchasing. All information is subject to change without notification at the discretion of Dans Plants. For further information please contact Dans Plants on 03 9551 4888.
Dans Plants Pty Ltd (us, we, our) is committed to protecting the user's (you, your) personal information and privacy. In some instances it may be necessary to find out more information about you, as explained below.
Collecting your personal information
It may be necessary for us to collect your personal information for you to participate in our web site functions. E.g. newsletters, special offer, etc. If you do not wish to receive our web site functions, please contact us.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will not be given to a third party at any time, without your express written consent, or when required to do so by law, or as outlined below.
We collect certain information about our users such as their computer hardware, origin, software, domain name, access time and referring web site addresses. This information is used to help us better market our services, maintain the quality of our service and provide general web site statistics.
If you do not agree to your personal information being collected, it may be difficult for you to use this web site, as your information is required for use of our services.
Using your personal information
Unless notified otherwise, we will use your information to provide a better experience at our web site. This information will be used to:
- Deliver services such as newsletters, registrations, etc.
- Alert you to special offers
- Create relevant publications and information for you.
- Provide customers with real time service activations or system messages.
- Customer support
- We may disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or in belief that such action is necessary to:
- Protect our employees, providers, clients and members of the public.
- Protect and defend the rights of Dans Plants Pty Ltd.
- Conform to the edicts of the law or to comply with legal processes served to us.
- Recover any outstanding debts due for more than 60 days. We reserve the right to give your information to a credit reporting agency. This may affect your credit rating.
- We may need to verify your identity when discussing your account over the telephone or by other means of communication.
Cookies are used to help collect web site statistics as outlined above. These cookies are harmless and do not contain viruses or malicious information. Please make sure your browser is setup to accept cookies for full use of our web site.
Access / changes to your personal information
You can update your information by accessing your account through the personal login.
Changes to this policy
From time to time, we may need to update this policy. We will not provide notice to you. Instead, we will change the last modified date at the top of this page.