Covid-19 Procedure - From Thursday 6th of August
From Thursday 6th of August, we will no longer allow customers on site. Online ordering will still be available, in which case the following procedure will apply:
- Please place order online. If you are having issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will call you once your order is finalised and ready for pick up.
For Click and Collect:
- We will contact you to organise a window of time to pick up your order from the nursery.
- Once you arrive at the nursery, give us a call and we will unlock the gates. Please drive into the carpark, we will have your stock waiting for you.
- Once you've packed your order into your car, call the office and we will unlock the gates to let you out.
- Please note, once your order is finalised, no changes can be made, stock may not be swapped and no additions may be added at time of pick up.
- You must not enter the nursery, click and collect customers will be asked to stay in the carpark.
- All orders must be paid for prior to pick up.
- Orders online must be over the $500 minimum.
- Please pick the order up at the time you have specified otherwise the plants will be returned to stock.
- If we cannot contact you 4 days after order is placed your stock will be returned to stock.
- We will let you know when the order is ready to go out for delivery.
- Your order will be delivered to you contactlessly.
Can I shop at Dans Plants and are you open to the public?
You can only shop at Dans Plants if you have an ABN or an ACN. Please follow the links via the website to sign up your business.
How soon can I shop after I register?
Once your account has been authorised you are immediately ready to shop online or visit our nursery and view our collections.
Can I shop directly at the nursery?
Yes, you are more than welcome to come directly to us. Please ensure you have signed up your business prior to your arrival.
What are your forms of payment?
Eftpos/CC/cash and EFT transfer (funds need to be cleared prior to dispatch). We do not accept cheques, Amex or Diners.
General on-site rules & etiquette
Are you open on the weekends?
No, we are not open weekends. Our opening hours are Monday - Thursday 6:30am - 3:30pm & Friday 6:30am - 1:30pm.
Are children allowed on-site?
No, children under 13 are not allowed on-site at any time.
What should I know when visiting your site?
Covered shoes are required at all times & you must be registered with us to shop.
What is the minimum spend?
For us to pick and pack, and for all online orders it is $300. To cash and carry on site it is $300, though this option is unfortunately unavailable until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
Can I mix trays?
No. All products 120mm or smaller are sold in full trays only and cannot be mixed.
If I am not a business where can I find Dans Plants products?
We supply Bunnings, Ikea, Big W and all local garden centres, florists and homeware stores.
Can you recommend a landscaper?
Please visit this website www.landscapingvictoria.com.au.
Can I send my clients to Dans Plants?
We do not recommend it. If you need to, please call us first and give us the customer’s name and please advise your client we will not assist them on site.
When will my order be delivered?
Once dispatch have secured/ picked your stock we will deliver in the next available time slot to your area.
Do you deliver interstate?
We do not send interstate. However, we will work with you to pack onto your nominated carrier.
Are we accredited to send to WA and TAS?
Yes. We will spray and issue certificates to orders of $1000 and over. The cost is determined on products selected. It is your responsibility to ensure plants are permitted.
I have placed an order online, what happens next?
Once your order is received, a friendly Dans Plants team member will contact you with 1-2 business days to confirm your order.
What if the items I ordered online are unavailable?
If any item you have ordered is unavailable or out of season, we will help you select another product or something similar so you can create the same effect. If this doesn’t suit, we are happy to give you a full refund.
I can't remember my password/my password isn't working, what do I do?
If your password isn't working or you have forgotten your password you can click on the reset password button and you will be sent an email to reset your password.