Covid-19 Procedure - From Wednesday 4th of November
You'll notice some changes around the nursery to comply with Victorian restrictions and to protect everyone's safety. Please note the following:
- New opening times Tuesday – Thursday, 7.00am – 3.30pm.
- Customers must follow directions on arrival to complete the COVID contact tracing.
- Customers then need to show a staff member the Green Tick on their phone confirming that they have completed the required information correctly. Each customer will then be given a green sticker to notify all staff that they have completed their contact tracing.
- Clean/sanitised trolleys will be available from outside the office
- Used trolleys to be left in the car park for our staff to sanitise
- There is a limit of 20 customers on-site, please limit your group size to 2
- If you are told we are at capacity, please leave your phone number and wait in your car until we give you a call.
- Customers must be wearing a mask at all times.
- Customers must sanitise their hands prior to starting to shop.
- Customers must sanitise their hands before using the EFT machine.
- Payment options are EFT or Credit Card – 1% surcharge on credit cards – no cash or cheques.
- Minimum spend $500.
- Customers looking to purchase landscaping lines must book an appointment, to do so please call 9551 4888.
Can I shop at Dans Plants and are you open to the public?
You can only shop at Dans Plants if you have an ABN or an ACN. Please follow the links via the website to sign up your business.
How soon can I shop after I register?
Once your account has been authorised you are immediately ready to shop online or visit our nursery and view our collections.
Can I shop directly at the nursery?
Yes, you are more than welcome to come directly to us. Please ensure you have signed up your business prior to your arrival.
What are your forms of payment?
Eftpos/CC/cash and EFT transfer (funds need to be cleared prior to dispatch). We do not accept cheques, Amex or Diners.
General on-site rules & etiquette
Are you open on the weekends?
No, we are not open weekends. Our opening hours are Monday - Thursday 6:30am - 3:30pm & Friday 6:30am - 1:30pm.
Are children allowed on-site?
No, children under 13 are not allowed on-site at any time.
What should I know when visiting your site?
Covered shoes are required at all times & you must be registered with us to shop.
What is the minimum spend?
For all online and on-site orders, the minimum is $500. For all interstate orders, the minimum order is $1000.
Can I mix trays?
No. All products 120mm or smaller are sold in full trays only and cannot be mixed.
If I am not a business where can I find Dans Plants products?
We supply Bunnings, Ikea, Big W and all local garden centres, florists and homeware stores.
Can you recommend a landscaper?
Please visit this website www.landscapingvictoria.com.au.
Can I send my clients to Dans Plants?
We do not recommend it. If you need to, please call us first and give us the customer’s name and please advise your client we will not assist them on site.
When will my order be delivered?
Once dispatch have secured/ picked your stock we will deliver in the next available time slot to your area.
Do you deliver interstate?
We do not send interstate. However, we will work with you to pack onto your nominated carrier.
Are we accredited to send to WA and TAS?
Yes. We will spray and issue certificates to orders of $1000 and over. The cost is determined on products selected. It is your responsibility to ensure plants are permitted.
I have placed an order online, what happens next?
Once your order is received, a friendly Dans Plants team member will contact you with 1-2 business days to confirm your order.
What if the items I ordered online are unavailable?
If any item you have ordered is unavailable or out of season, we will help you select another product or something similar so you can create the same effect. If this doesn’t suit, we are happy to give you a full refund.
I can't remember my password/my password isn't working, what do I do?
If your password isn't working or you have forgotten your password you can click on the reset password button and you will be sent an email to reset your password.