Covid-19 Site Visitation Policy
To our valued customers and suppliers,
Dans Plants is committed to the ongoing health and safety of our staff, customers, and suppliers. In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, sales have been exceptionally strong throughout the industry, so in order to continue to supply and operate within the guidelines we have updated our site visitation policy. Please provide this new policy to your staff and any delivery drivers/ contractors you employ.
- All visitors (including transport drivers and customer pickups) are required to report to the office. (2 people are allowed in the office space)
- Please don't attend the nursery if you are unwell or have had contact with any confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days.
- On arrival any visitors will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided and fill in our ‘Contact Tracing’ form on the front counter.
- Do not come to site or allow any of your staff/drivers to come if they are exhibiting any cold/Flu-like symptoms.
- It is our expectation that all visitors wear appropriate face mask or coverings and maintain social distance of 1.5m at all times.
- In-store minimum order of $300, online minimum of $500.
- We WILL refuse entry if any of these expectations are not adhered to.
This policy is effective from 23rd July 2020 until otherwise stated.